Better one client on the books than ten on the prospect list. Building and maintaining client relationships is easier when you understand the psychology of relationships, trust and influence.
Strong customer relationships begin with building rapport. Building rapport requires knowing your customer, understanding their situation, and providing an empathetic ear for them to voice their concerns. Building rapport can lead to great customer relationships between individuals as well as the company they represent. This course covers how to build rapport with customers by being customer-focused. This includes being able to connect with your customers, being positive, paying close at
Building Strong Customer Relationship® course is not about tricks or quick fixes. This training will help you understand what it takes to build enduring and trusting relationships with your clients.
Once the course is completed the participants will be able to:
- use the rules of likeability to your advantage
- use positive influences on relationships to build strong customer connections
- be more self-aware and ask for feedback
- build trust through opening up about yourself
- use communication strategies to build client relationships and influence
- confidently hold engaging conversations with clients
- effectively build and maintain a network
- build trusting and sustainable customer relationships!