Key skills are required to maximise and maintain your key accounts, including multiple relationship management, networking and strategic planning.
A strong focus will be placed on relationship building and the skills needed to protect key accounts from competitor attack. Individual coaching, self-appraisal and skill practices will ensure maximum participation and learning.
This thought provoking a two-day workshop focuses on maximising the potential of key accounts that are critical to an organisation’s success or failure.
Once the course is completed the participants will be able to:
- identify and understand the criteria for key accounts;
- develop a creative, structured and value generating strategic account plan;
- manage business relationships to increase your business;
- understand how to develop a planned approach to increasing business;
- manage themselves and time more effectively;
- understand how behaviours affect both themselves and the clients;
- complete key documentation that supports account development;
- be aware of own their strengths, limitations, motivations and work motivators.