The main challenge facing many organisations today is how to ensure their activities are customer focused and their strategy externally driven. Today’s business environment drives the continual search for competitive advantage and this masterclass is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge, tools and techniques to achieve it.
The program includes mentoring, ensuring delegates have the confidence and support to instigate changes in their own business context.
This masterclass provides an opportunity to review the current approaches and compare these with good practice and other sectors.
Once the course is completed the participants will be able to:
- structure and write strategic and operational marketing plans;
- assess your organisation’s use of strategic marketing and make constructive recommendations to maximize ‘business’ benefits from a customer orientated perspective;
- appreciate the customer-focused planning process and be able to map your organisation’s decision-making against it;
- use tools and techniques that ensure planning is externally focused;
- manage segmentation analysis and decision making;
- recognise barriers to achieving high performance organisations and teams, and be able to recommend practical steps to overcome these;
- recommend a range of control metrics in financial and marketing terms.