Territory Management includes approaches from Account Management and Building a Strategy and applies them specifically to the context of effectively building and managing a territory. Participants will learn to identify trends across the territory, leverage strengths, mitigate threats, assess goals and create action plans.
Territory Management consists of a series of four Integrated Learning modules:
- Module 1: Assessment
Complete the assessment phase of the territory plan.
- Module 2: Strategy
Complete the strategy phase of the territory plan.
- Module 3: Investment Targets and New Pursuit Opportunities
Complete the targeting phase of the territory plan.
- Module 4: Strategy into Action
Complete the action planning phase of the territory plan.
Once the program is completed the participants will be able to:
- Improve prioritization and segmentation
- Gain increased understanding of a specific territory to develop superior strategy and focus
- Develop specific plans for the successful short-term and long-term development of a territory
- Craft superior partner strategies and relationships
- Gain a better understanding of the competitive landscape
- Develop prioritized target accounts
- Increase forecast accuracy and improve resource utilization text