Customer service is very personal. Our expectations vary according to circumstances and our own ideas about a good service. But we all know really good customer service when we see it.
It’s that special touch that makes us feel like someone cares.
It’s a smile or a follow-up call. It’s someone doing something memorable that we didn’t expect.
Customer Service Training is about facilitating what every organization wants: fantastic service every time. You can be instrumental in creating a framework to improve significantly how internal service providers assist each other and, ultimately, deliver great services to all customers.
Once the course is completed the participants will be able to:
- appreciate how customer service efforts impact company profits;
- understand that internal customer service is just as critical as the external customer service;
- prioritize and focus on the top expectations of customers;
- identify one’s own personal style and the personal styles of customers;
- apply personal knowledge to communicate more effectively with customers;
- develop a personalized strategy for improving listening skills;
- choose a vocabulary that is calming and persuasive;
- turn angry customers into repeatedly happy customers.