Organisations with over 20 KPIs lack focus, lack alignment and underachieve. Normally, there are fewer than 10 true KPIs in an organisation and these should be tracked constantly.
The best mix of KPIs is the key for successfully achievement of the organizational objectives.
Smart Pharma KPIs® is a workshop specially developed for:
• creating useful and meaningful measures of performance, that people actually use and value
• getting tight alignment of measures to strategy, and not waste effort on irrelevant measures
• clearly communicating goals to your team so they truly understand what they are contributing to
• generating lots of buy-in and excitement in your team for measuring and improving performance
• efficient measurement and reporting process to reduce cost and effort
The Smart Pharma KPIs® Workshop gives Sales People from pharmaceutical industry a practical know-how in each step of measuring performance. The emphasis is on practical techniques and templates and real-life case studies.
The participants will:
• Discover the how-to tools and techniques to measure performance
• Practice the tools and techniques for the quickest implementation in their business units/ regions
• Understand the specific of each KPI so that they will be able to create a dynamic measurement system for their teams
• Select and design performance measures that are meaningful and strong related to the organization’s strategy and real life situation
• Get buy-in from staff and stakeholders to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement
• Clearly see the real signals from the measures about whether performance is improving or not