During turbulent economic times the quality of thought that goes into the business plan becomes of paramount importance. Internally more people look at business plans for longer than during periods of stability and externally the business plan should help steer you and others through even the toughest and most demanding conditions. Now more than ever sales professionals need to be good at business planning.
The aim of the course is to provide the systems and tools to build a credible and coherent sales strategy.
Delegates will learn how to accurately analyse their marketplace, to anticipate future sales performance, to set appropriate goals and how to position themselves appropriately in a competitive marketplace. Delegates will leave the course confident in their ability to create and communicate a clear strategy for all stakeholders in the sales department.
Once the course is completed the participants will be able to:
- conduct a strategic analysis of the business;
- collect and use information to develop a sales forecast;
- set an accurate target based on value and volume measures;
- understand the strategic options and how to adapt themselves and the teams to it;
- understand how customer perceptions affect competitive position;
- create a dynamic customer accounts plan;
- enhance opportunities to achieve preferred supplier status with chosen customers.